6 Day gym workout schedule with PDF
Having a 6 day gym workout schedule PDF can be a great way to stay on track and make progress.
Are you looking to improve your fitness and reach your goals, but not sure where to start? And a structured workout schedule can be a great way to stay on track and make progress. One option is a 6 day gym workout schedule, which allows you to hit the gym multiple times per week and mix up your workouts.
Why need a 6 day gym workout schedule?
There are several benefits to working out more frequently, including:
Improved muscle recovery: When you work out, you create tiny tears in your muscle fibers. And these tears then repair and rebuild stronger, leading to muscle growth. By working out more frequently, you can give your muscles more time to repair and grow, leading to faster progress.
Increased calorie burn: The more you work out, the more calories you burn. By hitting the gym multiple times per week, you can create a larger calorie deficit and potentially see faster weight loss results.
Better mental health: Exercise has been shown to improve mood, reduce stress, and boost self-esteem. By working out more frequently, you may experience these benefits on a more consistent basis.
How to plan your gym workout?
If you’re ready to give a 6 day gym workout schedule a try, here are some tips to make the most of it:
- Plan your workouts in advance: Determine which muscle groups you want to focus on each day and plan your workouts accordingly. This will help you stay organized and ensure that you’re targeting all the major muscle groups throughout the week.
- Vary your workouts: Don’t get stuck in a rut by doing the same workouts every day. Mix it up by trying different exercises, using different equipment, and varying the intensity of your workouts. This will keep you from getting bored and help you continue to see progress.
- Listen to your body: It’s important to push yourself and challenge yourself, but it’s also important to listen to your body and give it the rest it needs. If you’re feeling exhausted or sore, take a rest day or switch to a lighter workout.
Guidance on home workout plan is provided here.
6 day gym workout schedule - PPL
- D1: Push strength
- D2: Pull strength
- D3: Legs strength + Abs
- D4: Push hypertrophy
- D5: Pull hypertrophy
- D6: Legs hypertrophy + Abs
6 day gym workout routine - split
- Monday: Conditioning and functional training
- Tuesday: Chest, abs, and calves
- Wednesday: Back, hamstrings, serratus, and calves
- Friday: Rest
- Saturday: Arms, abs, and calves
- Sunday: Quadriceps, and calves
- Sunday: Shoulders, neck, and abs
6 Day gym workout schedule for women
These are just a couple of examples of 6 day gym workout schedules. But the best plan for you will depend on your fitness level, goals, and available equipment. Don’t be afraid to experiment and find what works best for you. Get some motivation?
6 Day gym workout schedule PDF
It is generally safe to go to the gym 6 days a week, as long as you are adequately rested and allowing your body time to recover between workouts.
To get the best results, you should work out 5-6 days a week for 30 minutes each time. Remember to vary your workouts and incorporate different types of exercise, such as cardio, strength training, and flexibility work.
If you want to exercise for health and longevity, 30 minutes a day for five days a week is perfect. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), adults should aim to get 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic exercise per week.
The best schedule for going to the gym will depend on your individual goals, fitness level, and schedule. Here are a few tips for creating a gym schedule that works for you:
- Find a time that is convenient for you: Choose a time of day that you are most likely to stick to and make it a regular part of your routine.
- Be consistent: Try to go to the gym at the same time each day or week to help you form a habit.
- Vary your workouts: Incorporate a variety of exercises, such as cardio, strength training, and flexibility work, into your routine to give your body a balanced workout and prevent overuse injuries.
- Allow for rest and recovery: Make sure to include at least one day of rest each week to allow your body time to recover and adapt to the stress of exercise.
The 6-day workout schedule can vary depending on your goals. As you can see from the programs provided, the type of exercises and number of days allocated to each muscle group or activity can differ depending on whether your goal is muscle growth, weight loss, or overall fitness.
Try these popular workouts that will help you get in shape:
Build your upper booty. Work your legs and booty from all angles with this 15-minute bodyweight workout.
Follow the weekly calisthenics workout plan to improve your fitness. All for beginners as well as intermediate programs.
The Spartacus workout plan can help you improve your physical and mental fitness.
WORK OUT WITH JUSTFIT
- Workout Plans
- Fitness Coaching
- Lazy Workouts
- Daily Progress Tracker
Join 2,500,000+ users around the world and get fitter with us. JustFit encourages you to be a better version of yourself!