Learn about the calories and nutrition data behind the vegetables.
A massive part of vegetables won’t incorporate very many calories, and but it’s going to consist of a remarkable dose of vitamins, minerals, and different nutrients. Vegetables incorporate a mixture of carbohydrates at the side of smaller quantities of healthful fat and protein.
|Potato||1 large||164 cal|
|Broccoli||1 bunch (608 g)||207 cal|
|Celery||1 stalk (40 g)||6 cal|
|Peas||1 cup (98 g)||79 cal|
|Pumpkin||1 small (196 g)||51 cal|
|Tomato||1 medium||20 cal|
|Onion||1 small||34 cal|
What vegetables are high in calories?
Mentioned below is a list of high-calorie vegetables. People who want to gain weight can add high-calorie vegetables to their diet to increase calorie intake. Mentioned below is a list of high-calorie vegetables.
- Peas: Peas contain 67 calories per 100 g.
- Parsnip: Parsnip contains 58 calories per 100 g.
- Kale: Kale contains 54 calories per 100 g.
- Beet: Beet contains 47 calories per 100 g.
What vegetable are low in calories?
Try adding more fiber-rich vegetables into cooking to make filling and nutritious food. List of Low Calorie Vegetables:
- Watercress. Watercress contains 11 calories per 100 g.
- Napa Cabbage. Napa Cabbage contains 12 calories per 100 g.
- Cucumber. Cucumber contains 12 calories per 100 g.
- Lettuce. Lettuce contains 15 calories per 100 g.
- Alfalfa Sprouts. Alfalfa Sprouts contain 23 calories per 100 g.
- Arugula. Arugula contains 25 calories per 100 g.
How many calories does a bowl of vegetables have?
|Generally speaking, there are 147 calories in 1 cup of Cooked Vegetables. But it depends on the vegetable and the size of the bowl.|
How many calories should I eat a day?
The recommended daily calorie intake ranges from 1,600 to 3,200. Generally, it is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men. Use the calorie calculator to estimate the number of daily calories your body needs.