25 Grams to cups
Want to know how many cups are in 25 grams of an ingredient? Check out this chart that converts common ingredients from 25 grams to cups.
If you like to have a look at our healthy recipes, simply click here.
Convert 25 grams to cups
How many cups are 25 grams? 25 Grams of sugar is equal to 1/8 cup.
Here you’ll find some of the most commonly used kitchen ingredients (like flour and sugar) converted from grams to cups.
Please note that cup values are approximations (rounded to the nearest 1/3, 1/4 or 1/8). These are US cup values; if you’re measuring with UK cups, you can basically use the same amount.
- 25 grams Flour = 1/4 cup
- 25 grams Butter = 1/8 cup
- 25 grams Sugar = 1/8 cup
- 25 grams Water = 1/8 cup
- 25 grams Honey = 1/8 cup
- 25 grams Cocoa powder = 1/4 cup
- 25 grams Vegetable oil = 1/8 cup
|Ingredients||25 Grams To Cups|
|Vegetable oil||1/8 cup|
|Cocoa powder||1/4 cup|
Common grams to cups
How to Convert
To convert grams to cups, you’ll need to know the density of the ingredient you’re working with. The density of a substance is the ratio of its mass to its volume. Different substances have different densities, so the conversion factor will vary depending on what you’re measuring. Here are a few common conversion factors:
- Water: 1 gram/milliliter
- Sugar: 0.7 gram/milliliter
- Flour: 0.6 gram/milliliter
- Butter: 0.9 gram/milliliter
Remember to divide the number of grams by the conversion factor. For example, to convert 100 grams of sugar to cups, you would divide 100 by 0.7, which is approximately 1.4 cups.
Tips on converting
- Keep in mind that these conversions are approximate and may not be exactly accurate due to differences in ingredient densities and variations in measuring techniques.
- If you don’t have a measuring cup on hand, you can also use common household objects as a makeshift measuring tool. For example, a 1/4 cup is about the same as a 4-ounce juice glass or a 1/2 cup is about the same as a coffee mug.
Common cups to grams
Here are some common food conversions from cups to grams:
- 1 cup of sugar is approximately 200 grams
- 1 cup of flour is approximately 125 grams
- 1 cup of butter is approximately 225 grams
- 1 cup of rice is approximately 185 grams
|1/2 Cup Egg White Powder||48 grams|
|1/2 Cup Whey Protein Powder||48 grams|
|1/2 Cup Rice Protein Powder||62 grams|
|1/2 Cup Casein Protein Powder||52 grams|
|1/2 Cup Pea Protein Powder||54 grams|
|1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder||28 grams|
|1/4 Cup Grated Coconut||25 grams|
|1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar||48 grams|
|1/4 Powdered Sugar||30 grams|
|1/4 Cup Coconut Flour||24 grams|
|1/4 Cup Buckwheat Flour||44 grams|
|1/4 Cup Bread Flour||34 grams|
|1/4 Cup Rolled Oats||22 grams|
|1/8 Cup Honey||42 grams|
|1/8 Cup Agave Syrup||27 grams|
|1/8 Cup Maple Syrup||40 grams|