Learn about the calories and nutrition data behind the fruits.
How Many Calories Do Different Fruits have?
[table “” not found /]
What fruit is highest in calories?
- Avocados. Calories: 322 per whole avocado.
- Figs. Calories: 150 per five small figs.
- Dates. Calories: 1 158 calories per 100 grams of pitted medjool dates.
- Shredded coconut. Calories: 466 per cup.
- Raisins. Calories: 429 per cup.
- Bananas. Calories: 121 per large banana.
What fruit is the lowest in calories?
- 1 serving of a single fruit = apple, peach or other small base-ball sized fruit.
- 1 serving of berries = 3/4 cups berries.
- 1serving chopped fruit = 1/2 cup chopped.
- 1 serving of a banana = 1/2 banana.
- 1 serving of dried fruit = 1/4 cup dried fruit.
How many calories should I eat a day?
The recommended daily calorie intake ranges from 1,600 to 3,200. Generally, it is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men. Use the calorie calculator to estimate the number of daily calories your body needs.
CALCULATE YOUR OPTIMAL CALORIES
Target calorie intake per day: